Da Boom Crew is a Canadian/American children's television animated series, first shown on Kids' WB and Cartoon Network UK. This animated series was canceled after only four episodes were broadcast. However, in the United Kingdom, 13 episodes were broadcast.
The program was produced by Berliner Film Companie in association with Jambalaya Studios in Los Angeles, California.
Four children create a homemade video game, and a supernatural vortex sucks them into a world similar to their game. The show details their adventures in this parallel world. They embark on a quest to find their missing game cartridges and stop the villain Zorch from taking control of the cosmos.
Season 1: 2004Edit
|Release Order||Title||Original US airdate||Episode Number|
|1||Droppin' Da Bomb/It's Not Just a Game||September 9, 2004||101|
|Justin and his friends are transported inside a video game world where they discover a parallel universe.|
|2||Statue of Limitations||September 18, 2004||102|
|Da Boom Crew, en route to taking a fruit basket to the Protector to save a drying planet, meet a mysterious little girl.|
|3||Junk Planet||September 25, 2004||103|
|The Boom Crew travel to a planet filled with junk.|
|4||Frogday Afternoon||October 1, 2004||104|
|The Boom Crew are suspended for intruding on a frog festival.|
|5||Wanted!||Not shown in US||105|
|The Boom Crew are mistaken for the notorious "Grargon Gang."|
|6||Boom vs. Doom||Not shown in US||106|
|A mad inventor traps the Boom Crew inside his massive ship in order to use the Boom Carts to power his ultimate doom weapons.|
|7||Planet of Lost Lives||Not shown in US||107|
|After getting sucked during the Big Boom while getting a loser skull, Tommy ends up on a creepy planet and gets turned into a zombie!|
|8||Baby Boom||Not shown in US||108|
|The Boom Crew become workers in Headlock's outer space mine when they try to reunite an alien baby with its parents.|
|9||Ice Ice Planet||Not shown in US||109|
|The Boom Crew land on an ice planet and end up damaging a shield protecting villagers from the cold. They have to fix it before the villagers freeze.|
|10||The Crimson Raider||Not shown in US||110|
|Commander Blurp joins the Boom Crew on a mission to explore an ocean planet where a Boom Cart is suspected of creating havoc with the sea life. But things are complicated when the gang encounters a villainous space pilot known as the "Crimson Raider."|
|11||The Legendary Meemawzaza||Not shown in US||111|
|The Boom Crew encounters a legendary warrior and must complete a series of chores in order to procure a Boom Cart. But the kids' skills are put to the test when Headlock and Etra arrive along with a villainous new weapon.|
|12||The Hour of the Clipse: Part 1||Not shown in US||112|
|As Planet Yo-Diggity prepares to celebrate Freedom Day, the Boom Crew embarks on a mission to retrieve supposedly the last Boom Cart where they encounter a group of young alien orphans and their mysterious leader, Dexx Arbolean. In their absence, Zorch manages to steal all the Boom carts they were saving.|
|13||The Hour of the Clipse: Part 2||Not shown in US||113|
| As Yo-Diggity celebrates Freedom Day, the Boom Crew embarks on their most dangerous mission yet. They infiltrate Zorch's ship and retrieve the stolen Boom Carts. The Boom Crew realize that the alien orphans' parents are still alive and are being kept captive by Zorch. As Zorch finally takes control of Yo-Diggity, the Boom Crew meet up with Dexx and the other orphans requesting their help. The episode ends with Dexx stating he knows where they can find one final Boom Cart.|
NOTE: The series ended on a cliffhanger due to low ratings.
- Justin - The leader and general of the crew. His weapons are two laser pistols and an arm slingshot.
- Nate - The ship's pilot and Justin's younger brother. He refers to himself as 'big daddy Nate' and has a fear of heights. His arsenal is a light sword given to him as a present by the Yo-Diggians for helping save Commander Blurp.
- Jubei - He is a hoverboard rider armed with a laser shotgun and an accurate sharp shooter. If he misses a shot, he calls it the "kiki popo".
- Ricki - The gadget creator and brains of the gang. She is an expert with anything mechanical, uses a vast scientific knowledge when describing things, attacks using a metal staff, and has a fear of water.
- Dent - Dent is a robot which has been given to Ricki as a gift after she helped save Commander Blurp. He does not talk, but shows above average human intelligence and uses a series of beeps to communicate.
- "Great Commander" Blurp - Former War Commander of Yo-Diggity in the war against Zorch. He says he is a brave commander, but his actions say otherwise.
- Zorch - He wishes to extinguish all light in the galaxy by gathering the Boom Carts.
- Headlock - Cohort of Zorch. He wears a dome on his head because it is abnormally small. His assistant's name is Jerome.
- Etra - Headlock's evil older sister. She and Commander Blurp were trained by the same mentor.